Had d worst n d best 31st party of my life!!! new year’s eve and i was super pissed off !!! all because i’m now a young yet married girl i am skeptical on whether to laugh or be sad about it all.
all those things that went wrong:
1. We reached late to the venue becoz He was still working on the last day of the year. oh gosh !!
2. Since we reached late, the spl la tomatino festival was all over and the swimming pool greeted us with mashed tomatoes and wet floors.
3. even after we paid for the entry passes, the food was not for free. hell !!! even celebrations has become damn costly
4. a scattered friend circle …. what fun is a party without friends.
5. hot guys in the crowd n i m no more single. bird watching in a waste 😉
6. to top it all, police and its companions made sure the whole city stayed empty after 1230am… burrrrr….. abbe party k baad no fun at all. huhhhhh
The best part though half in count made my evening :)) all smiles :)1. My first evening party with my husband eeeyaaaaaayy 2. the cold night and the hot coffee. 3. watching Him dance is a slice of cake with loads of strawberry cream n cherries on it!! Hahahahahahahahaahahaa…. i still cant believe what i saw last night! it was no less than a comedy show… but heyy, he dances from his heart n that’s what matters rather than the right move n the right turn! 4. a long drive back home and an ice cream treat summed up for the loss that night. i’m in louveeeeee
i’m in love with the color RED!
my outfit last night. i so much love this color ! and my first try on animal print. its in vogue but i really wasnt sure if would suit me. the try… well succeeded. ta-da !
may this year be full of life love n happiness, new clothes, accessories and celluloid free body! happy twenty twelve fellow blog lovers may i be able to write stuff you shall enjoy reading and my personal wish for 2012… ?? i want a cruise ride in d ocean 😉
An ex-RJ... my life has taken lots of turns since i started blogging. from being single to a married status and the journey from the radio studio to my kitchen :) moving into another city and sharing life with new family. this is my personal blog abt my life and its happenings.