this time i wanted to experiment with pici pasta after i saw lynn chen talk about it. definitely its nothing different than spaghetti in looks. and its super easy to make. if… u buy some outside help. like i did… and my pasta were ready in 5mins.
5 steps to Pici Pasta
1. boil the pasta in water (with a pinch of salt)
2. chop some veggies in the meanwhile, any you like. i added bellpeppers(green+red), tomatoes, and carrots.
3. in a non-stick pan~ 1.5 tablespoons of oil, and saute the veggies. let it simmer for 2 mins and add this ching’s noodle/rice schezwan masala.
4. add the pici pasta (drained out of the water)
5. mix well. let it get moist in the masala n veggies, add a pinch of more salt and serve hot.
guess who i rescued later in the night?? it was dying in a cold freezer and needed some warmth.
saving the poor kid wasnt a good idea… it wasnt my favorite flavor 🙁 this is one place where i and PG differ… he has always loved chocolate.
mocha brownie fudge – for me- doesnt taste as good as it sounds.
went to a spl place for burritos on sunday night! will talk about it in the next blog.
what do u add to ur home made pasta to make it delicious ?