Yes, i am here to celebrate my 100th post and this is super special to me.
I never began to maintain a blog! i began only to experiment. a little love was then created when i was in a troubled state of mind. (read- frustrated with the political scenario of the office)
While on my 50th post i had no clue where my blog will take me…
With my 100th post i am vaguely clear on the same.
But… i want my 100th post to be something productive.
something i shall remind me every time that life is just the way we shape it. and the world is just the way we see it.
I complain abt the city not being green but i never initiated doing anything that could make it greener.
My way of celebrating my 100th post is to plant a tomato shrub in my balcony.
Here’s a pictorial step by step of what i did this morning.
1. I bought this baked mud pot and some farm soil from this nursery near my place. they gave it to me for cheap. and even instructed me on how to maintain the texture and how to water the plant till it isnt full grown. nice chaps. (they are gujju after all, they had to be helpful 🙂
2. i let it dry out for 2 nights, as told by the owner of the nursery. and this morning, i shoveled out two inches of the soil from above.
3. i had bought these seeds on saturday. the most important thing to do when buying seeds is to look at the back of the pack for composite details. specially the expiry date n useful instructions.
4. this is how they look. yes, they are perfectly dried tomato seeds. if you are good at dehydrating stuff at home. do it. u dont need to buy this pack then.
5. i sprinkled it all over the pot and then spread out the bowlful of soil i had shoveled in the start, remember to do it slowly with a lighter touch of hand. do not mix the soil once spread over the seeds, they should remain covered.
6. again, sprinkle water with scooping it in your hand. do not pour it over. take care the seeds are not disturbed. and do not water it a lot., just enough for the seeds to get wet… and NOT SOAKED.,
I shall update you on its growth., but this is my way of celebrating my 100th post.
Hope u all liked it. and shall try it at home too.
By the way, the 101st post is going to make a lotta people lucky.
check this space tomorrow to get a flattering discount on gujju tees
Select yours today HERE, and win a discount on this blog tomorw.